There are no specific limits for visitors to Neerim Health.
Visitors must comply with all screening and infection control measures put in place and we ask that everyone wears a face mask at all times.
We request all visitors practise both social distancing and good personal hygiene, including regular hand washing and the use of hand hygiene solution, as you move through our facility.
You may not enter Neerim Health if you:
- are awaiting a COVID-19 test result (unless granted exemption under exceptional circumstances)
- are unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever or loss of sense of taste or smell
- have a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius
- arrived in Australia within the last 14 days
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not yet been given clearance from isolation
- have had known contact in the past 14 days with a person who was a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have been told to quarantine for 14 days.
Thank you for your continued support in keeping Neerim Health safe. We will maintain up to date information on our website and on Facebook as restrictions change. If you have any queries please call us on 03 5628 1226.
Further information can be found at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au